On Demand Production
This product is produced on demand: When it is out of stock you can still purchase it and expect delivery on a date specified when we accept the order.
For questions on delivery date before purchasing: contact our sales department
Our long reins are made in a specially developed quality to offer maximized grip and hold. The length of the rein depends on the size of the horse and how you work in the long rein. E.g.: when double lungeing is performed you need a length of 16 meters while if you are using a longer standard rein, only a shorter extension is necessary. Ask yourself how much rein you want to handle when choosing length. Please note that this rein is developed especially for work in the long rein.
- Only available in light brown vegetable tanned leather
- Leather softens and darkens with use
- Wash with leather soap and grease sparingly since vegetable tanned leather absorbs liquid and gets heavy
- Always 18mm wide and 3mm thick
- Eligible as 10, 12, 14 and 16 meters.
All our products are handcrafted by experienced artisans at our in-house
saddlery using vegetable tanned leather from Swedish bovine hides. The majority
of our hides are sourced from local farmers in the county of Uppland.