On Demand Production
This product is produced on demand: When it is out of stock you can still purchase it and expect delivery on a date specified when we accept the order.
For questions on delivery date before purchasing: contact our sales department
This surcingle is developed together with Anders Eriksson; One of Swedens most reknowned practitioners in the field of long reining and driving.
The attachment between bow and surcingle is jointed to better adapt in width according to different sized horses regardless of back-construction which makes it suitable for both pony´s and larger horses.
The surcingle also offer great flexibility for optimizing placement of the reins through a large number of both locked and jointed surcingle terrets.
View Details and Alternatives & Extras to learn what is included in purchase, what choices you have to make and what extras that is available.
View size chart for belly band-size and make selection from Size-list above.
|X-Full||190 - 230cm|
|Full||175 - 215cm|
|Cob||160 - 205cm|
|Shetland||128 - 165cm|
The included bow fit most horses. If you are in need of a larger bow, please contact us.
- Purchase includes Belly Band. The Back-Piece is bought separately
- Includes 2 locked terrets, 4 jointed terrets and 6 D-rings
- By using a longer Belly Band on the small surcingle it can also fit larger ponies
- The Light brown and Burgundy colored surcingle has a black panel and black edges
- Leather wrapped bow available as add-on option, see the end of the page
All our products are handcrafted by experienced artisans at our in-house saddlery using vegetable tanned leather from Swedish bovine hides. The majority of our hides are sourced from local farmers in the county of Uppland.