Our long reins are made in a specially developed quality to offer maximized grip and hold. The length of the rein depends on the size of the horse and how you work in the long rein. E.g.: when double lungeing is performed you need a length of 16 meters while if you are using a longer standard rein, only a shorter extension is necessary. Ask yourself how much rein you want to handle when choosing length. Please note that this rein is developed especially for work in the long rein.
On Demand Production
This product is produced on demand: When it is out of stock you can still purchase it and expect delivery on a date specified when we accept the order.
For questions on delivery date before purchasing: contact our sales department
- Only available in light brown vegetable tanned leather
- Leather softens and darkens with use
- Wash with leather soap and grease sparingly since vegetable tanned leather absorbs liquid and gets heavy
- Always 18mm wide and 3mm thick
- Eligible as 10, 12, 14 and 16 meters.
All our products are handcrafted by experienced artisans at our in-house saddlery using vegetable tanned leather from Swedish bovine hides. The majority of our hides are sourced from local farmers in the county of Uppland.